PaintPlay is a new windows 8 metro app. The app saves your work and history even if you shutdown your computer.
How to start PaintPlay app
How to change background of PaintPlay app
The default background color of PaintPlay app is Cornsilk. You cannot change the background. There is no option to change background.
How to get options of PaintPlay app
How to clear complete page of PaintPlay
How to undo and redo in PaintPlay
You can also use keyboard shortcut CTRL + Z to undo.
For redo, there is no icon. But you can redo using keyboard shortcut CTRL + Y
How to select color in PlayPaint
How to save a PaintPlay image
There is no option in paintplay app to save a paintplay work. The only way I see to save a paintplay image is using print screen. Use print screen keyboard button to take screenshot and then paste it in normal MS Paint.
Types of PaintPlay brushes
Paint play has six types of brushes.
- Marker: You can select brush size and transparency in this brush mode.
- Brush: You can select end fade style and brush size.
- Neon: You can select brush size and glow style.
- 3D: You can select depth of border and brush size.
- Crayon: You can select brush size and density.
- Eraser: This is used to clear / erase. You can select eraser brush size.