In windows 8 you can create two types of account, online account and offline account.
Offline account is windows 8 local account and online account can be created using a Windows Live ID (email) account.
How to create a windows 8 user account using Windows Live ID
[url]Create a windows 8 account using windows live ID.[/url]
what are benefits of using a windows Live ID user account on windows 8
- One account can be used to login on multiple windows 8 system.
- Your settings are saved online with your windows live ID.
- Windows Live will sync most settings like Browser Favorites, History, Shortcuts, Languages, services password, desktop settings etc. on any windows 8 system that you login using your windows Live ID account.
- Thus you do not have to perform common tasks and settings everytime you login on a new windows 8 system.
- Windows 8 Live ID user account is very useful if you use multiple windows 8 systems.
- Even if you re-install / fresh install windows 8 on a system, your windows 8 user account and settings is not deleted. You can use your Live ID user account to login on the fresh windows 8 system with all your old settings.