If you spend long hours in front of your laptop, you may be suffering / suffer from backache, sore arms and neck pain. Here is few health tips for laptop users to avoid such problem.
- Use a laptop stand to rise laptop screen to best position and give you best posture. Laptop riser also make keyboard comfortable.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with laptop inbuilt keyboard / mouse, use external keyboard, mouse.
- Use an adjustable chair with back support Position such that you don’t have to bend your neck to see the screen.
- Weight of laptop bag should be very comfortable since you will be carrying it along with your things.
- Take short breaks every 20-30 minutes and do light exercises.
- Drinking plenty of water. It keeps the discs in your back lubricated and healthy.
If you have neck or shoulder pain, headaches at the top of your head, wrist pain or tingling in your fingers, particularly in your thumb, contact any physician. Don’t avoid these pains. If you avoid it, it will keep increasing.