You must always update all apps installed on your Android phones. Its very easy to update installed apps on Android phones. All you need is a decent internet connection on your phone.
Here is how you can update installed apps. Below method is for Samsung Galaxy Tab, but this method should work for all Android phones.
- Make sure your phone has internet connection. Go to Android market place.
- Click My apps
- You will get list of all installed apps. If any update is available, it will be marked in red color. Like below, an update for Facebook app is available.
- Tap on app for which update is available.
- Tap Update button and than tap OK button.
- Tap again OK button to conform upgrade.
- Your Android phone will now download and install update.
The app should be successfully updated.