You may be having 5-10 email accounts, 5-10 social networking accounts and lots of other website accounts. And for all your online accounts, you must be using different and hard guess passwords. Its not easy to remember all password.
A good solution to remember all passwords is to use a secure password manager. Password manager will store all your passwords encrypted and in one database. You just need one master passwords to use all saved passwords. So, you need to remember one password for all your passwords.
There are many free and paid password managers. Below I have listed 5 free password managers.
- KeePass: It is an OSI Certified Open Source Software. KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. The complete database is encrypted, not only the password fields. So, your user names, notes, etc. are encrypted, too. It also has a portable version. It support Multi-Language.
- KeePassX: KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management. KeePassX saves many different information e.g. user names, passwords, urls, attachments and comments in one single database.
- MyPadlock: MyPadlock Password Manager keeps all your passwords in a simple, safe and central location.
- Efficient Password Manager: EfficientPIM is a full-featured personal organizer software program that can help you manage your life. With EfficientPIM you can keep track of contacts, appointments, tasks, to-do lists, and much more. The software also gives you space for keeping notes, diaries, and even passwords.
- Free Password Manager: Free Password Manager is a freeware program to help you systematize and store any kind of valuable information in an encrypted database. Free Password Manager can be installed to a removable device such as a USB flash drive. This feature allows you to access your data from any Windows computer.