Google Bookmark is a free service by Google. It lets users to save your favorite sites and attach labels and annotations online. Thus you can access and manage your favorite site anywhere on web.
- Google Bookmarks
This is extension of google bookmarks for chrome.
– Display bookmarks.
– Manage and Add bookmarks.
– You can Google Search in your bookmarks.
– Icon will highlight when current page is bookmarked.
– Light weight and simple.
- Yet Another Google Bookmarks Extension
Displays Google Bookmarks in a tree. Supports nested labels, searching, sorting, creating, and managing Google Bookmarks. An extension for managing Google Bookmarks™, displayed in a tree. Features include support for nested labels, add/edit/modify bookmarks and labels, searching, sorting, and emailing bookmarks.
- Easy Marks for Google Bookmarks
This extension manages bookmarks for Google Bookmarks™ in easy way. Google Chrome™ bookmarks are separate from those saved in Google Bookmarks™. While it’s currently not possible to automatically sync these two sets of bookmarks, you can use this extension to easily create/edit Google Bookmarks in Google Chrome.
- Simple Google bookmarks
Google Bookmark with easy access to, you can use.
– The display speed became early.(Since 0.3.0)
– UI became more comprehensible. (Since 0.3.0)
– The page can be actively opened by right-clicking.(Since 0.2.2)
– You can bookmark the current page.
– You can open the bookmark link contained in a label at once.
– Displays will be arranged according to label the bookmark.
– You can open(background) the bookmarks that are registered.