You can either download all backups in one file or you can download individual backup. Here is how you can create and download your Google plus account data.
- Login in Google Plus
- Click your name and then go to Account Settings.
- click “Data liberation”.
- If you want to download all data, click “Download your data” button. If you want to download any individual data, click that link.
- You will be asked to re-enter your password for verification. Enter your password again.
- Click “Create Archive” button to create backup of all the data.
- It will take few minutes to create backup. Once backup is created, click download tab to download backup.