Like Firefox browser, Google Chrome browser also has wide range of free extensions / plugins for webpage screenshots. Below I have listed some good Google chrome extensions for screenshots.
- Screen Capture (by Google): Capture visible content of a tab, a region of a web page, or the whole page as a PNG image. Support horizontal and vertical scroll when capturing whole page, with an all new autosave capability.
- Webpage Screenshot: Fast&Simple solution to Save & Share & Print & Edit screenshots of any webpage. Capture to PNG/JPG drawing tools, and sharing features.
- Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate: Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, blur sensitive info, one-click upload to share. Support PNG and shortcuts.
- Lightshot (screenshot tool): Easy and convenient screen capture tool. Allows you to make screenshot of any selected area (video and flash too), edit and upload it to server.
- Explain and Send Screenshots: Capture a webpage, write text, arrows and circles on it and share it with a direct link to the screenshot without a frame!